sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2021

bate-bate: demo 0.4 on the drive

I've put the 0.4 version of the prototype on the drive. this update introduces the mechanic of objects with a countdown and adds some scenarios exploring them. the development this time was a little difficult for personal reasons and I don't think this update explores this mechanic the way it could and I don't think the quality of the scenarios presented here are the degree I wanted, but I hope it's still interesting to play.


link for the demo on the drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JoPGdF136_zH3PZ9WQ3QY38nRTy9Uf2E?usp=sharing


demonstrative video of two scenarios with the new mechanic:




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Floreio, minha gramática de geração procedural de texto

Gostaria de falar um pouco da ferramenta de geração procedural de texto por gramática de substituição que eu venho desenvolvendo na Unity pa...